COBRA Implementation Manager (Full Time)
The Implementation Manager is responsible to implement recently sold COBRA, Billing Solutions and Consolidated Billing services for employers, ensuring that the process is as seamless as possible. The Implementation Manager is the dedicated resource for all parties involved in the implementation process and takes ownership from start to finish.
Coordinate the implementation process for the employer, consultant/broker and partner (if applicable).
Communicate and coordinate the implementation process between departments including Sales & Marketing, Partner team, Account Management, Renewal, Operations, and Participant Services.
Walk the employer, consultant/broker and/or the partner through the implementation period by communicating all processes and following up with the appropriate person/s until the process is completed.
Provide timelines and conference call recaps to ensure information is being recorded.
Build and maintain positive relationships with consultants, brokers, partners and employers as the implementation contact.
Educate all involved on product design and operations of the accounts.
Evaluate the employer’s satisfaction with the product offering.
Resolve any issues brought forward during the implementation period and communicate these issues to Sales, management, partner team and/or the consultant or broker.
Document all complaints and responses to the complaint.
Respond to all requests made by the employer and/or consultant within 24 hours.
Communicate and educate the consultant, brokers, partner and employer on internal processes.
Account Management Process
Insurance Carrier Process
Consumer and Employer Contacts
- Compliance and Regulatory knowledge of the product offerings
- Provide information and documentation to the employer to ensure that they are in compliance with the federal COBRA regulations.
- Answer questions in regard to the plan document/ design guide.
- Provides support to the Sales and Marketing team during the sales process.
- Serve as a subject matter expert. Assist with questions, research or presentations during finalist presentations. On-site meetings involving travel may be necessary at times.
- Send sample materials (upon request) to potential new clients.
- Works internally with the COBRA Renewal team to ensure a seamless process if renewal is occurring in conjunction with implementation.
- Help consultants, brokers and employers coordinate and outline their open enrollment periods for COBRA continuants during the first year as a Discovery Benefits client.
- Assists the Renewal team to ensure proper communication to the Participant Services and Account Management team regarding renewal processes and procedures.
- Manage the details of the implementation.
- Track and coordinate implementations for employers
- Attend and schedule conference calls to discuss the implementation period
- Provide reporting to sales, manager and employer during open enrollment to report an increase or decrease in forecasted revenue
- Track and follow-up to ensure implementation paperwork is completed with accuracy and is received within the appropriate timelines
- Ensure the plan was set up correctly based on the completed paperwork
- Work with other departments to ensure a positive customer experience
- Create efficiencies and improving processes for employers
- Assist with creating special processes for employer but working with other departments
- Communicate to all appropriate team members regarding plan differences. Share knowledge
- Ensure privacy according to HIPAA.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Assist department manager with special projects.
- Develop and update administrative procedures as needed.
- Review and update administrative forms as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Customer service experience and benefit experience typically acquired in 1 year to two years.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Meets daily deadlines consistently
- Must take initiative in jobs performed; seek solutions and answers to problems
- Flexibility/ adaptability